Saturday, October 27, 2012

Me,Myself,And I



Hi Bloggers! Let me introduce myself, my name is Madison Meiko Kobayashi. Long name I know but since I'm...a quarter of country,a half quarter of Hawiian,another half quarter of Japanese,and a half of American. Yes,hard to keep up with I know.But i like my crazy,mixed up,drama life, it has adventure at every corner. Like a surprise of "Hey Madi! it's time to do the laundry again!" or, "time to do the chores Madi!".
 MMM! Bubble Gum!
Hey,HEY WAIT A MINUE IS THAT A CAMRA?! Lol!
 
 
 
 
 
As you know, I'm a great artist if I do say so myself. And a Cartoonist (like Bruce Blitz),and a awesome singer and dancer! Here's my info:
 
  • My favorite color is Pink.
  • My favorite food is Fried Rice from Bamboo Inn.
  • My favorite book is The Seer series
  • My favorite show is Good Luck Charlie
  • My favorite movie is Twitches
  • My favorite Bff is Vanessa Ramirez (not the super model,my bff from class).
 
Ok, so now that you know all about me,it's time for my real story of my life starting now! (TIP: I have 5 people in my family,including me, Dad,Mom,Joce,sister,and Tristan,brother). THX! >_<
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment